This program will explore the ethical considerations for attorneys in remote working arrangements through an interactive presentation including a panel discussion by in house attorneys. In the era of COVID-19 and the wake of major changes to how companies plan to work in the future, remote working is truly here to stay. Topics to be covered include:
- A review of the applicable ethical rules that apply to remote working arrangements;
- Recent ethics guidance on remote working;
- Special considerations for in house attorneys such as licensure and off-site management of legal staff;
- Panel discussion and Q&A on challenges and best practices while working remotely.
- Added bonus: A 15 minute stretching session to help you stay fit in your home office will follow the CLE program!
Vicki Mangiapane, University of Phoenix - University Legal Services
Geoff Sturr, Osborn Maledon
William Furnish, Osborn Maledon
Srini Medi, University of Phoenix
Elizabeth Kinney, CIM Group
Karim Adatia, Insight Enterprises Inc.
Sharad Desai, Honeywell Aerospace
Mary Beth Orson, Meta Financial Group, Inc.
Leslie Harrington, CHC, C-IAYT, ERYT-500, YACEP