- An Absurd Result? SK Builders Holds Arizona's Prompt Pay Act Does Not Apply to Work Performed Outside 30-Day Billing Cycle
- Actual Incorporation of Materials: Required Under Arizona Lien Law?
- Assessing the Accrual of Breach of Design Claims
- Oops! My Text is a Contract?
- Assessment of Liquidated Damages
- Avoiding Enforcement of "No Damage for Delay" Clauses
- Allocating Design Risks in the Context of a Design-Build Project
- Recovering Eichley Damages on Arizona Projects?
- What Work Triggers Limitations Period of a Little Miller Act Payment bond?
- Trends in CGL Coverage for Defective Work
- Ethics and Professionalism: Emerging Issues in Arbitration
- Ethical Considerations in Successive Client Representations
- The Owner's Implied Duty to Cooperate