Ethical Immigration Lawyering in the Modern Era
Original Program Date :
This CLE will cover the following topics related to immigration law and lawyering in general:
· Top tips for client communication
· Ethical Marketing to Grow Your Immigration Law Firm
· Tips for optimized deadline calendaring
· Ways to avoid Bar complaints; specifically, due to Lozada
· Lawyer Wellbeing: ways we abuse ourselves as lawyers and health(ier) alternatives to handle stress
Attending in person? Join us before the program at 8:30 a.m. for coffee, breakfast bites, and networking!
Need extra motivation to attend in person? One in-person attendee will be randomly selected to go to lunch with the faculty following the program- free of charge!
Hillary Walsh, New Frontier Immigration Law
Breanna Cary, New Frontier Immigration Law
Natalia Polukhtin, Global Practice
Stacy Shuman, State Bar of Arizona
Zaira Solano, Solano Law Firm